Gonzalo has vast experience in complex and innovative domestic and international corporate, financial and commercial transactions and in the development of projects related to energy, mining, public concessions and natural resources.
Between 2012 and 2014 he served as Of Counsel at Aninat Schwencke y Cía. Prior to that, he was a partner at Guerrero Olivos (2000-2012).
Gonzalo also worked as Corporate Area Counsel for The Chase Manhattan Bank in Santiago, Chile, and was an associate at Ossandón, Uribe y Hübner.
He is a member of the Best Practice Committee of the Santiago Stock Exchange and Chilean Electronic Exchange.
Attorney, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1990).
Graduate studies at the Academy of American and International Law, International and Comparative Law Center of the Southwestern Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas, USA (1993).
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS
- Capital Markets (2019, 2020, 2021).
- Corporate and M&A (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
THE LEGAL 500
- Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A (Including Compliance), Project and Infrastructure (2018).
- Corporate and M & A (2020, 2021).
- Leading Individual in Corporate and M&A (2022, 2023).
- Capital Markets, Project Development, Energy, Social Infrastructure (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Corporate and M&A Law, Derivatives, Energy Law, Natural Resources Law, Project Finance and Development Practice and Venture Capital Law (2018, 2019).
- Corporate and M&A Law, Derivates, Energy Law, Natural Resources Law, Private Equity Law, Project Finance and Development Practice, Structured Finance Law, Venture Capital Law (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Banking & finance in Chile (2019).
- Banking & finance, Energy in Chile (2021).
- Banking & Finance, Startups & Venture Capital, Corporate and M&A (2020). Strong Expertise and Recommended Lawyer.
- Corporate and M&A (2021, 2022, 2023).