Sebastián has vast and in-depth experience in advising clients on corporate, financial, M&A matters and, especially, on capital markets, asset management and financial instruments, permanently advising an important and outstanding number of security brokers and asset manager funds, both in Chile and abroad.
Previously, he served as a senior associate at Aninat Schwencke y Cía. (2012-2014) and in Guerrero Olivos (2009-2012).
Between 2004 and 2009 he worked as a lawyer and then as chief lawyer of Banchile Corredores de Bolsa S.A. and Banchile General Administrator of Funds S.A.
He is a member of the Legal Committee of the Chilean Association of Investment Fund Administrators. Likewise, he is a member of the Legal Committee of the Association of Fintech Companies of Chile.
- Lawyer, University of the Andes (2004).
- Master in Tax Management and Direction, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2008).
- Accredited by the Accreditation Committee of Knowledge in the Securities Market (CAMV Chile).
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS
- Capital Markets (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
THE LEGAL 500
- Leading Individual in Capital Markets (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Capital Markets, Banking and Finance (2020).
- Capital Markets: Debt (2021, 2022, 2023).
- Banking and Finance Law, Capital Markets Law, Venture Capital Law (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Capital Markets in Chile (2019). Approved Capital Markets private practitioners in Chile. Sebastián Delpiano: Thought Leader.
- Capital Markets in Chile (2021).
- Recommended in M & A and Startups & Venture Capital (2021, 2022, 2023).